Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Company structure.

While we are still working tirelessly on that Agenda list I may or may not have promised back in 2010, I have a special treat for you! I spent long and tireless hours on the below diagram, which charts the basic structure of Mulligan Manufacturing [I think he actually used Paint, and it took him maybe 5 minutes]. I am, of course, represented by the name of the company itself as its sole dictator and overlord (and boss-man, heck yeah). As you can see, we have our hands in a lot of things, and are proud to bring you the only quality socks and necessary apparel brought to you by a future world-dictator. I hope you appreciate this fact as much as I do. Similarly, I want to apologize for my long absence from this blog. I had a ton of business meetings to attend to since the holiday season [No he didn't... he just got Black Ops for his ps3 and has been playing it nonstop for nearly two months], and there was the matter of that project which fell through down on the fourth floor [Believe it or not, he means that it literally "fell through the floor." That was a crappy day...]. But, as that one guy said that one time, "I'm back baby!" Enjoy:



[Editorial note: I noticed on a later browse through, that I somehow while proof-reading  Mulligan's jpeg above neglected to correct "Assistant's duty's" to what it should be: "Assistant's duties." Considering it is describing my job, I find a slight hint of morbid irony to it....but only a slight hint. I apologize for any damage my negligence may have done to your grammatical sensibilities. -Carlisle]

No comments:

Post a Comment