Monday, October 11, 2010

Greetings Minions.

Or rather, potential employees. My name is Dark Lord Mulligan, and my head of PR here at Mulligan Manufacturing thinks that it would benefit my goals to do a little bit of a "get to know you" campaign via what he calls the "blogsphere." I'm ambivalent...but no matter. I suppose a little so-called "viral marketing" couldn't hurt (which, I am being told, surprisingly, has nothing to do with threats of biological warfare).

So, in response to all of these things, I must admit to you that, yes, I am evil, yes, we do have cookies, and yes, I am awesome. Check that... Carlisle is informing me that we are currently out of cookies. But, I believe it would not be out of the question that, if you do decide to come to the Darkside (i.e. join me), we almost certainly will be able to get you in touch with some cookies. What exactly we are "about," I will be describing to you in the coming weeks, (though to be honest, to describe to you anything more than "ruling the world" seems unnecessary and borderline extravagant). Such a description is made necessary primarily because the folks over at the Evil League of Evil  have standards for this sort of thing, and apparently any sort of public address or new marketing technique that comes into contact with large sections of the public must contain a formal statement of evil intentions (Evil Leage of Evil Manifesto Section 13, Paragraph 7, 1.1.14). Thankfully, Carlisle has read through those documents for me [Editor (Carlisle)'s note: All 1043 pages of it, in addition to all the secondary treatises, laws, and rules of misconduct. I also, ironically, am editing this blog], and has assured me that we are following regulation.

Until next time, this is your evil genius, Dark Lord Mulligan, signing off. Mwaha. *cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment